Friday, February 23, 2007

Not Happy with New Blogger

Hmm, I'm not a happy blogger at the moment. Google has unhelpfully updated its blogger engine. So far I cannot see any benefit from this. Seems slower than before and I have not found any improved features.

But what I am really unhappy about is that it has broken all the links to the blog writing tools that I use. I contribute to multiple blogs and having a single tool that works seamlessly across all of those is important to me. I suspect that this is becoming true of many other serious blog writers.

So...notice is given, Google. Play nice with others. You are not the only game in town. I will not be posting further on this blog until you do so. I do not intend to use your intrusive and proprietary Google Toolbar to contribute to Blogger blogs. If this is not fixed soon, this blog will be moved to a blog engine that is compliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home